Morris-Depew Associates is offering a position for an entry-level Civil Engineer looking to excel and advance their skills under the guidance and mentorship of one of Southwest Florida’s leading engineering firms.
This position offers experience as a Project Engineer with opportunity for growth and advancement. You’ll have an opportunity to engage with top companies in the public and private sector and provide support in a variety of areas, including but not limited to assisting with guiding a project from site selection, through design, permitting, construction and final completion. Our firm has had the incredible opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and impactful projects for our region. You’ll have a unique chance on being part of making a difference for our community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Two years of professional work experience (preferred work experience to include internship or part-time work in engineering field)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental engineering is required
- EI designation required
- PE registration, preferred
- Must have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in varying environments (office and field settings)
- Ability to establish effective internal and external working relationship
- Provide support for all professional aspects of project design and permitting including, but not limited to, site plan development, roadways, stormwater management systems, wastewater collection systems and water distributions systems.
- Assist with varying aspects of engineering projects as well as provide support coordination for other multi-discipline project team members.
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunity to bridge the gap between entry-level experience and career excellence while providing mentorship and guidance to help develop the skills to excel in the engineering industry
- Morris-Depew Associates offers opportunities for advancement and mentorship
- A competitive salary, bonuses and opportunity for flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.