Are you a creative and detail oriented self starter that likes to solve problems? Morris-Depew Associates is looking for an experienced Planning Project Manager to join our Fort Myers office and play a pivotal role in the success of Southwest Florida’s future development and redevelopment.
A Project Manager with Morris-Depew Associates is a leadership position with a foundation in project management and providing opportunities for growth and advancement. Our land planners work closely with our clients to understand the nuances and challenges associated with each site to develop unique and feasible solutions balancing private property rights and public regulations to support optimal outcomes. As a Project Manager, you’ll have a unique chance to continue this tradition and influence projects shaping the future of our community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-7 years of professional experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- AICP or ability to get certified in a year.
- Master’s Degree a plus
- AutoCAD or GIS knowledge a plus
- Well-versed in strategic and current planning issues in Southwest Florida.
- Working knowledge of local municipalities organization, policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess team-focused work ethic; ability to prioritize multiple tasks; demonstrate an attention to detail while keeping the strategic vision and focus on results in the forefront; strong desire for continuous improvement; and client satisfaction.
- Manage relationships with various Federal, State, County and local governing agencies.
- Coordinate data collection and analysis, drafting plans and regulations, rezoning requests and site plan development to meet multiple concurrent project deadlines and budgets
- Conduct meetings and presentations with other project managers, applicants, development professionals and reviewing agencies
- Anticipate and creatively solve problems while maintaining big picture outcomes, positive company brand and project timelines
- Complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision
What We Offer:
- Morris-Depew Associates offers opportunities for advancement
- A competitive salary, bonuses and opportunity for flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.