Morris-Depew Associates is looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join our Fort Myers office and play a pivotal role in the success of our client’s projects.
This position offers provides an opportunity to engage with top companies in the public and private sector and provide support in a variety of areas, including but not limited to assisting with support services for site selection, design, permitting, construction and final completion. Our firm has had the incredible opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and impactful projects for our region. You’ll have a unique chance on being part of making a difference for our community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Associates degree or vocational degree from a recognized vocational institute
- Minimum of three years of experience in a CAD Engineering drafting role or designing environment
- Demonstrates knowledge of current AutoCAD edition and Civil 3D
- Complete understanding of software and how to apply it to company procedures
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and time management skills, with keen attention to detail
- Prepare engineering drawings from rough sketches or from general engineering and design information
- Work closely with design originator and Project Manager to ensure drawings are accurate and complete
- Perform design calculations, prepare material and equipment specifications, and provide preliminary sketches and notes for drawings
- Complete drawing/project responsibility within scope, budget and schedule
- Manage task deadlines
- Produce large scale, complex drawings
- Produce construction document
What We Offer:
- Morris-Depew Associates offers excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.