Morris-Depew Associates is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our Fort Myers office and play a pivotal role in the success of our client’s projects.
This position offers leadership as a Project Manager with opportunity for growth and advancement. You’ll have an opportunity to engage with top companies in the public and private sector and provide support in a variety of areas, including but not limited to assisting with guiding a project from site selection, through design, permitting, construction and final completion. Our firm has had the incredible opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and impactful projects for our region. You’ll have a unique chance on being part of making a difference for our community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6-8 years of professional experience, preferred
- PE registration is required, preferably from Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental engineering is required
- Oversee all professional aspects of engineering projects as well as the coordination of other multi-discipline project team members.
- Support the engineering design of site and roadway improvements, water management, and/or utilities portions of large projects as assigned to you.
- Assist with construction-related efforts such as project budgeting, scheduling, inspections, and administration.
- Provide assistance to other professional staff along with direct responsibility for administrative tasks related to a variety of engineering, landscape architecture and planning projects. Specifically, these will include administrative and technical support for engineering construction administration tasks, due diligence report preparation, permitting research, permit application and submittal preparation, preparation of AutoCAD drawings and graphic exhibits, review or application materials for graphic and/or drawing inclusion, PowerPoint presentation assistance, and coordination with clients, permitting agencies, and contractors or sub-consultants.
What We Offer:
- Morris-Depew Associates offers opportunities for advancement and partnership track
- A competitive salary, bonuses and opportunity for flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.