Morris-Depew Associates is looking for a Licensed Surveyor (PSM) to join our Fort Myers office and play a pivotal role in the success of our client’s projects.
This position offers the opportunity for advance promotion of a partnership track, with the potential to serve as an assistant Department Director within a shortened timeframe. We will provide you with the tools, training and mentorship guidance needed for leadership success. You’ll also experience a dynamic team of collaborators working together to navigate innovative and impactful projects varying from traditional commercial spaces to complex vertical structures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-10 years of professional experience, preferred; while a Florida licensed PSM is desired, the ability to obtain a State of Florida PSM license by examination or endorsement within 9 months of employment will be acceptable.
- Establish plans to ensure schedule and quality on survey and mapping projects.
- Manage budgets and proposals.
- Provide management of multiple survey and mapping teams performing Boundary Surveys, Topographical Surveys, Right of Way Surveys, Legal Descriptions, Horizontal and Vertical Control Networks, Aerial Mapping, Construction Staking, As-built Surveys and Mapping, and various mapping exhibits.
- Oversee survey crews and office staff, and provide training and mentoring.
What We Offer:
- Morris-Depew Associates offers opportunities for advancement and partnership track
- A competitive salary, bonuses and opportunity for flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
About the Firm:
Celebrating over 30 years of serving Southwest Florida, Morris-Depew Associates is one of the top multiservice consulting firms in the state, with specialties in civil engineering, land planning, expert witness, landscape architecture, and surveying and mapping services. MDA’s efforts are based on a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to the planning and design processes, which emphasizes interaction within the firm’s allied professional expertise in conjunction with the client’s objectives and ultimate needs. The members of MDA have experience in the planning and design of a wide variety of urban, residential, commercial, industrial, recreational, and community-oriented projects ranging from large-scale resort residential projects to urban community spaces and commercial multi-use developments.
For more information, contact 239-337-3993 or visit www.morris-depew.com.