Morris-Depew Associates is looking for a survey Instrument Man to join our Fort Myers office and play a pivotal role in the success of our clients’ projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- One year of experience.
- Working knowledge of Total Station and GPS
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, outdoors.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- The daily maintenance and preparation of surveying equipment and vehicle
- Provide assistance to Surveyor in regards to layout and measurements
- Operate survey equipment
- Support overall crew activities
What We Offer:
- Morris-Depew Associates offers excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, health and fitness plans, and 401(k)
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com