The way lighting impacts projects, fixtures, and the space around not only shapes our perceptions but can enhance the aesthetic, ambiance and feel of a project. At Morris-Depew Associates, our Landscape Architect professionals are focused on providing you with designs beyond just green spaces, but through site lighting known as photometric modeling and permitting services. Our team can help analyze a proposed lighting solution along with light output in each area before purchase of any kind of luminaires.
In addition to enhancing the natural aesthetics of a project, we create photometric plans to ensure code compliance and to protect against insufficient light distribution, which can lead to risks in output and visual display for pedestrians, motorists and more.
Our team is also skilled at providing decorative lighting designs for the landscape and small-scale sporting and recreational areas, such as community tennis courts, bocce courts and pickleball courts.
We also specialize in preparing lighting plans that meet Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) requirements for Sea Turtle lighting. With nearly 90 percent of sea turtle nesting in the U.S. occurring in Florida, proper lighting design is critical to avoiding turtle disorientation for developments located along coastal nesting areas.
- Gasparilla Inn & Beach Club
- Timber Creek Residential Community
- Florida Cancer Specialist – Global Parkway
- Florida Cancer Specialist – Center Pointe Drive
- Florida Cancer Specialist – Murano del Lago
- Florida Cancer Specialist – Colonial Commons Drive
- Premier Airport Park
- Meridian Center Industrial (Knott Development)
- Executive Valet
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bear Creek Residential Community
- Caliber Collision – Bonita Springs
- Fort Myers Broadcasting
- Plantation Skilled Nursing Facility
- South Seas Plantation (Kings Crown Redevelopment)
- Prime Storage
- Our Lady Mercy Church