As Florida’s population continues to grow, MDA has taken a thoughtful and focused approach to creating innovative solutions to enhance the quality of life for our vibrant community.
Our professionals work closely with public and private businesses to evaluate environmental and social constraints, prepare improvement programs, analyze alternative issues, and recommend solutions to creatively redevelop properties.
Specializing in reimagining existing development post great recession, the firm has become synonymous with developing plans that consider not just each property and its unique characteristics but also the surrounding community, natural resources and government visioning documents and regulations.
This has resulted in successful redevelopment projects that provide needed residential, commercial and institutional development.
- Timber Creek: Cattle farming to mixed-use development
- Center Place: Closed mine to mixed use development
- Bay Harbour Marina Village: Marina/Indoor Storage to mixed-use development
- Margaritaville: Existing commercial approvals across multiple properties to hotel/resort
- Gasparilla Inn: Expansion to support growth (also a historic district)
- Gulf Coast Medical Campus: Expansion to support growth
- Harley Davidson: amended existing entitlements to promote initial phase of construction and then promoted expansion to support further growth
Amendments to existing entitlements