As Florida’s population continues to grow, MDA has taken a thoughtful and focused approach to creating innovative solutions to enhance the quality of life for our vibrant community.
Our professionals work closely with public and private businesses to evaluate environmental and social constraints, prepare improvement programs, analyze alternative issues, and recommend solutions to creatively redevelop properties.
Specializing in reimagining existing development post great recession, the firm has become synonymous with developing plans that consider not just each property and its unique characteristics but also the surrounding community, natural resources and government visioning documents and regulations.
This has resulted in successful redevelopment projects that provide needed residential, commercial and institutional development.
- Timber Creek: Managed usage change from cattle farming to mixed-use development
- Center Place: Managed usage change from closed mine to mixed-use development
- Bay Harbour Marina Village: Managed usage change from marina/indoor storage to mixed-use development
- Margaritaville: Provided oversight of transition of existing commercial approvals across multiple properties to hotel/resort
- Gasparilla Inn: Provided land planning expansion services to support growth (also a historic district)
- Boca Blooms: redevelopment project in a historic district.
- Gulf Coast Medical Campus: Provided an array of land planning, engineering, survey and landscape architect services to support Campus expansion
- Harley Davidson: Managed amendments of existing entitlements to promote initial phase of construction, and then promoted expansion to support further growth
Amendments to existing entitlements
- River Hall: Secured existing residential usage; added residential units
- Bear Creek: Handled amendments to existing residential; developed new site plan to support additional lots
- Southwest International Commerce Park: Secured amendments to promote additional retail